Empower the World with Green Energy
By positively responding to the national policy, NaaS integrates ESG governance into its corporate development philosophy, contributing to a wonderful vision of Green Charging. Guided by Green Orientation, Ecological Collaboration, Responsible Governance and Innovation Drive under ESG policy, we prioritize nine aspects in our work, namely: green development from the source, green
development for the stations, green development in the application, resource utilization optimization, strategic cooperation, information and data security, anti-corruption, digital transformation and professional production and research, in order to actively promote the sustainable growth of the new energy service industry.
- We practice the philosophy of green operation for enterprises, and lead enterprises within the industrial chain in ecological operations for the sustainable development of enterprises, individuals and cities.
- Green Development from the Source: We provide clean energy for cooperating charging stations for their ecological operation.
- Green Development for the Stations: We customize ecological services for stations and leverage the technologies like PV-storage charging to solve the problem of green energy consumption facing stations.
- Green Development in the Application: We have created an innovative mechanism for carbon inclusion to guide individuals in their environmental actions.
- We maintain efficient strategic cooperation with partners to boost the development of the new energy industry and the improvement of the new energy ecosphere.
- Strategic Cooperation: We have established strategic cooperations with many enterprises for a win-win relation toward ecological conservation and enhancement.
- Resource Utilization Optimization: We always help enterprises integrate charging resources efficiently.
- We constantly improve the ESG management capability to protect the long-term interests of all stakeholders.
- Anti-corruption: Anti-corruption is the core of effective corporate governance. We lay emphasis on related issues and promote the sustainable development of the industry.
- Information and Data Security: We value the information and data security, and continue to strengthen network security, privacy protection and intellectual property protection.
- We are committed to accelerating the digitalization of the new energy industry by grasping the development law of the industry.
- Digital Transformation: We spare no effort to promote the digital transformation of energy infrastructure in urban areas and enhance progress in the industry’s prosperity.
- Professional Production and Research: With the support of production and research experts, we are confident and competent in the provision of customized services.
Clean Energy & Carbon Reduction
A total of carbon emission was reduced in 20221,847,700 tons
A total of carbon emission was reduced in 2021896,000 tons
An increase of106.22%
The electricity purchased in 2022 reached439 million kWh
Including clean energy (PV, wind
Clean energy accounting for89.52%
A total of carbon dioxide was reduced by
purchasing clean electricity
The electricity purchased totaled550 million kWh
Including clean energy (PV, wind power, hydropower)449 million kWh
Clean energy accounting for81.64%
participated in the carbon credit activities in the Carbon Inclusion Project
We donated RMB
300,000 to Charity Federation of Anji County for the purpose of common prosperity